Title


Comments

  1. Are you in Las Vegas Joe? Great photo - would love to visit there one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! What are those planes in the background? I don't recognise the livery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;) Great eye young lady....your the first person to see what the image was taken of

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel obliged to point out that anyone who knows me and who knows Joe will know precisely why I asked that question ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And what a great post it was...We even have one found "In flight"

    ReplyDelete
  6. "your the first person to see what the image was taken of" - well done Hazel - I was more interested in the rather fine aircraft in the foreground, and wondering if there are direct flights and could our next mod camp be there?!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks