Title


Comments

  1. Hazel and I were in Leadville...Kevin was in the parking lot helping with the bus...well that's what he said ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you'd gone to Leadville - I thought you went back to the hotel!! So, what's in Leadville?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its an old mining town, we also crossed the "Continental divide"and went through the eisenhower tunnel that day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The views must have been fantastic (apart from in the tunnel!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd been to Coors and I'm not a beer drinker...The view was great!!! we saw where the water comes from that Coors uses

    ReplyDelete
  6. But I do wish I could have went on the tour at the Tea place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tea place was great - especially Sleepytime Bear - see my profile page on Facebook - he's my new best friend, but don't tell Robin!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you guys had fun that year. Sorry I missed that one. I always seem to miss meeting Joe Philley

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a fine trip,indeed! Even with Joe in the lead car! I was smitten by NCAR, it's super computer and the nifty Board Room with its 3-D observation screen. No beer allowed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks