ACTIVATION CODE:Please let us know when you use this
ACTIVATION CODE:Please let us know when you use this
6RZ6NCA2
The best way to get an invite right now is to post Art and tag it #ingress #Anne Beuttenmüller
#Brandon Badger
http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=sowo23x
6RZ6NCA2
The best way to get an invite right now is to post Art and tag it #ingress #Anne Beuttenmüller
#Brandon Badger
http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=sowo23x
i think, over 9000 will try this code :D
ReplyDeleteThank you. :)
ReplyDeleteanother one? Joe Philley
ReplyDeletetoo late again... FML
ReplyDeleteI'm always in time but I am already fighting... but Joe Philley please let me invite some revolutionairies myself...
ReplyDeleteThere is too much danger around to fight this war alone... I'm doing my best but I got carproblems which is bad for fighting in diffrent towns.... help...
I have posted art and tagged it. But I haven't received an invite :(
ReplyDeleteArt posted her: https://plus.google.com/photos/114230550450339137666/albums/5813202569775919777
How Can I Tag them if it says "You can't tag Anne Beuttenmüller because you and Anne Beuttenmüller aren't connected."
ReplyDeleteand Same with #ingress, Joe Philley and Brandon Badge.
#ingress like this
ReplyDeleteYou'll need to add the people to a circle and then use +Name +name
ReplyDeleteI can't seem to tag the images from the gallery I posted above. When I press tag photo and try to type in #ingress, it shows me a bunch of others and I can't get it to tag with just #ingress.
ReplyDelete