not fair... thats twice now that my girlfriend sends me a message right before the activation code... Not like I would have been fast enough anyways...
Got a code yesterday by monkeychicken who work fine. But Ingress crash on my galaxy this morning and ask me my code. I enter the code but he say's "activation code failed"... :-((( Some have this problem ?
I'm not certain, but the data stored as part of the application may be separate from that which would be removed after uninstall. Try what I suggested.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Too slow
ReplyDeleteblah, fat fingered it :/
ReplyDeletemiss :/
ReplyDeleteDang it!
ReplyDeleteMe too... ;(
ReplyDelete>.< again
ReplyDeleterah
ReplyDeletenot fair... thats twice now that my girlfriend sends me a message right before the activation code... Not like I would have been fast enough anyways...
ReplyDeleteNooooo to answer to Tim KH i lost the refresh :D:D:D
ReplyDeletelol good luck to all im out of this game for good. Got all the codes i needed. Thanks again joe you the man!
ReplyDeletenoooo xD again ><
ReplyDelete: /
ReplyDeletedidnt work for me
ReplyDelete:-(
ReplyDeleteI was ON this one aaaargh, too slow!
ReplyDeletegrats Mike Chasson Lucky you...I shall sit and wait a bit more
ReplyDeleteSuccess thanks Joe!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Botton #Resist !
ReplyDeleteNo way were going to get any of these!
ReplyDeleteIs the codes case sensitive ?
ReplyDeleteYeah, maybe I should go buy a powerball ticket instead...#tulsaresistance
ReplyDeleteGot a code yesterday by monkeychicken who work fine. But Ingress crash on my galaxy this morning and ask me my code. I enter the code but he say's "activation code failed"... :-((( Some have this problem ?
ReplyDeletepasscode invalid
ReplyDeletecode is invalid :(
ReplyDeletePierre BALANDIER Go into Settings -> Application -> Ingress -> Clear Data
ReplyDeleteThen try starting up the application again and see if it works.
Thks, but I've reinstall Ingress... but not working :-(...
ReplyDeleteI'm not certain, but the data stored as part of the application may be separate from that which would be removed after uninstall. Try what I suggested.
ReplyDeleteI just reinstall all my phone from 3.6 to android 4.1.2 there's 1 hour ^^
ReplyDeleteThanks Mike Chasson let's start to see the world in another ways
ReplyDelete