And you will be of help.....Invite on the way


And you will be of help.....Invite on the way

Originally shared by Patrik Uytterhoeven

Joe Philley Brandon Badger still hoping for a #ingressinvite   so i can join the resistance. Looking at there numbers they need me in Belgium #ingress

Comments

  1. John Holmberg Jr. such hostilities. That will not get you an invite. Get creative and submit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Holmberg Jr. I sense some hostility in your comments.   Witty remarks might get you an invite, but sarcasm won't work at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And let's remember, it's only a game. A very cool awesome game, but still a game :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friday afternoon and frantic!  My area's being taken over and can't do anything yet.  Still awaiting invite code!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of submissions do they take all I've seen is artwork I'm not that good with artwork but what about poetry? Will they take that

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's cool. It's actually kinda part of it.  The whole get you active.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do some research.  I was in your boat not too long ago.  I was worthwhile to read some tips and tricks. I remember a lot of what I read when I started and save a huge learning curve.  I don't have the abilities to do what you see above, but creativity can be expressed in a lot of ways.  It doesn't have to be graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jonathan canady If it was good, it would probably work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think a poem would be cool jonathan canady  :)
    Good luck Patrik Uytterhoeven

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thx all, been trying out the game looks cool going on hunt tomorow. But there are not many portals yet what #ingress  needs are people sending in portals to make the game much more fun ! This is what everyone can do even without access http://support.google.com/ingress/answer/2808254 I'm gona hunt tomorow to send in some new portals !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title