Animated gif


Animated gif

#Ingress   #IngressInvite

Comments

  1. send me code please i want to play this amazing game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a reminder if i may.. your artwork MUST be +1'ed by many people otherwise it won't be considered as "favorite" by these judges.. mine only has 2'ed.. there is no way my artwork will be choosen

    ReplyDelete
  3. you only have 7? look at these guys they have around 13-18...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lio Pardede Your wrong. Has nothing to do with how +1's an artwork has. It has to do with creativity and doing SOMETHING with whatever you have. I did a chesy pic with MS Word for the love of pete. It was cheesy and got no +1's but I did get my invite. Because I used what I had and got creative...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ow... okay then i'll try hard!.. anyways good for you m8! wish you luck on the battlefield..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks