Are you getting the best insider tips and tricks just for the Resistance members, or just need help with a troubled...


Originally shared by Ingress Resistance (Unofficial)

Are you getting the best insider tips and tricks just for the Resistance members, or just need help with a troubled question?

While this page gives you some great contacts and global information we have no way of just targeting our team.

Ingress Resistance Help Center (Unofficial) is here to help.

Become verified and get the best information for your resistance.

Send them tips and tricks yourself and help fight the fight securely.

Know who is true Resistance.

We are here for you today, tomorrow and forever.

#ingress #wearetheresistance #resistancehelp

Comments

  1. Yeah just share a hundred activation code or something :) so everyone can start playin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please, maybe one code for us

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Joe, I have made my submission 

    Vive la #résistance

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is getting bigger and bigger, the more I read the more I want to play..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeh go watch game play and u want even more..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I talk to a cple friends all the time playing... they need to hurry up and get to the point they can get me a code so I can help them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo tell them get me a code too :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Resistance is futile (if<1Ohm) MUHAHAHAhAH!!!! Waiting to join the enlightened

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww now u'r not getting any code devs = resistance :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog