Gonna keep trying... need something awesome to do this weekend. I sure could use one of those #ingressinvite codes.


Gonna keep trying... need something awesome to do this weekend. I sure could use one of those #ingressinvite  codes.

...

Dear Brandon Badger, 
  I've got no friends, but I hope by playing Ingress I can get some.  I'm also physically out of shape and in dire need of getting out of the house, I hear Ingress can help with that too.  My wife and I are also expecting a baby soon, and I'd like to wage a war, so my child will have something they can be proud of... so I can be an inspiration.

I hear that you are passing out invite codes to those who create some Ingress inspired art.  I've taken the liberty of attaching one below, a helpful reminder for people, so they don't end up crashing their snowspeeders.

If I don't hear from you, have a good weekend.

Sincerely

Shawn McLeod 

P.S. In my excitement, I've already crafted a fine regional Ingress Fan Site at Ingress Atlantic Canada. I sure would like to share my experiences there, but so far no luck.

#ingresscanada   #killthemwithkindness   #starwars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog