I'm heading a rumor going around about Ingress going public on DEC Not true.....Now if you are following the...

I'm heading a rumor going around about Ingress going public on DEC Not true.....Now if you are following the investigation....... you will be busy ;)

Comments

  1. Then I need an invite so my friend can join the resistance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really need an invite. I posted a picture but I guess you did't like. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( ohh so please give me a invite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im hoping my friends can play too sometime, even a couple of invites would be magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need an #ingressinvite. Everyone says you're the man to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will we? I hope we'll also be busy running out in the streets, using #ingressinvites  ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am on the case... ready for an investigation.

    #ingressinvite #ingress

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need my invitation, and I sent two pictures above, I hope you like. Or just keep trying with your codes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joe Philley are you hinting at what I hope your're hinting at?  A big release of more portals?  If so you don't need to reply here, just send me some recruit invites and it will be our little secret.  Edmonton enlightenment needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No the portals are slowly coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joe Philley please watch my arts. I realy want one invite, please give it to me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh Im crazy, I think that I never get it :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. So Ingress will not going public in DEC... But we still got plenty of time in NOV.^^ I want to join the #resistance

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ingress will not going public in DEC, because Nexus 7 don't have DEC)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol you know you want to play a game when you refresh the page every sec to hopefully see a code

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait to see what happens today. The board of weirdness is out of time.. muahaha. Also 

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/112598939910777572464/posts/jES6FGPZtWG

    Looks what my buddy found.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I installed the game but I need the activation code, give me a code wait to play: D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Open beta. People where saying that you would no longer need an invite. He is saying that is incorrect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Agreed. I have made bullet art and wrote little blurbs in hopes to get my buddy an invite. haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Give me an ingress invite and ill do some investigation

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a big "if".  I have to keep "busy" to avoid getting upset each day I'm not invited.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title