If you have problems with Ingress I can help sometimes but please make sure you contact niantic-support@google.com...

If you have problems with Ingress I can help sometimes but please make sure you contact niantic-support@google.com first because that is the first question I will ask you.  Thank you

Comments

  1. Does not having an invite count as a problem ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have i problem... 
    i haven't a code ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a problem with Ingress.  The Enlightened are being a pain in my butt and I don't have enough resistance players near me.  Should I contact support?  :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael Merrell Yes, contact support and have them switch you to the Enlightened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, for one, do NOT welcome our new energy overlords and I will resist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, Joe Philley  trying to mail to that address returns error.

    "We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (niantic-support) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

     * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
     * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
     * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
     * This group may not be open to posting."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Btw, have you seen my magnificent artwork ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michael Merrell First off, buddy, today is day 30. Second off, he could easily have requested an app invite before the 30 days on the investigation board, as many of us did. The app was released almost half-way into the online ARG and investigation board. Until you actually know what you're talking about, try not to randomly attack strangers for no reason. Kthnx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And now you're just arguing for the sake of it. It doesn't matter if people knew what they were requesting an invite to or not, they still requested one, and thus were still waiting for one. I also have a fairly solid memory of visiting the Investigation Board before the first when the buzz first started about the possibility of an ARG. Even assuming it went up no earlier than the the first of the month, that was still a month ago today, so at most he is slightly exaggerating. 

    Either way, I'm not sure why you felt the need to attack a random stranger over absolutely nothing, but perhaps you should spend your time and energy doing something useful instead?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea, way to ninja-edit your comment to make yourself look less combative. Back-peddle much?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michael Merrell Strange that you employ opinion and conjecture to back up that which you stated as fact. Not sure why people like you feel the need to troll around the internet "correcting" people you disagree with, but I can almost assure you no one here could care any less.

    I'm just happy that you're resistance, looks like all the self-congratulatory, contrary hipsters self-segregated themselves to the kiddie table. Lucky for the  #enlightened .

    ReplyDelete
  12. There you go now you just look like a crazy person talking to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michael Merrell There you go, continuing to pat yourself on the back for nothing, scampering after the last word like a 6 year old girl. continuing to delete your obnoxious posts so no one else can see how you conduct yourself. Thank the gods for screen-shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Man you need to relax.  I said something in jest then got into an argument about it.  Realized it was not worthwhile and stopped and deleted all of the offending comments.   You're the one who keeps this going.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You need to be a man. You said something rude and incorrect and then got defensive about it. Realized it was bullshit and packpeddled your way out of it by deleting all your posts. Keep telling yourself that's somehow my doing....

    ReplyDelete
  16. But...what about my zero tolerance policy for mouth-breathing? Sigh......alright.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soooo, Joe Philley, speaking of juvenile arguments:) Is there a way to report a player for being totally inappropriate in the in-game chat? Cursing out other players, calling them morons, etc? Don't see any options of the like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title