XENOS Faulkner Me as well, but I was in New Braunfels, Tx. My very first time to even play, do anything, and a cop pulled up while i was deploying.... Oh well, he knows about Ingress now...
XENOS Faulkner try going to Memphis International Airport and realizing the portal there is the FAA control tower and to get close to it would be committing a felony haha
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I have decided to fight this ! seeing the enlightened spread like the plague has made me decide to rebel .I will spread what codes I have left when I feel safe #ingress
The Resistance will fail.... Ain't it awesome to get that code tho :)
ReplyDeleteWhy my artworks are not considered?
ReplyDeleteXENOS Faulkner last I checked, Memphis is swamped with Resistance.
ReplyDeleteDon't even bother~ :}
ReplyDeleteBwahaha, do you live out in Oakland? I'm originally from there. I didn't even suspect we had a portal there.
ReplyDeleteXENOS Faulkner Me as well, but I was in New Braunfels, Tx. My very first time to even play, do anything, and a cop pulled up while i was deploying.... Oh well, he knows about Ingress now...
ReplyDeleteXENOS Faulkner try going to Memphis International Airport and realizing the portal there is the FAA control tower and to get close to it would be committing a felony haha
ReplyDeleteNot if I have I say so in it. ;9
ReplyDeletetrolololololol <3 May the odds be ever in your favor!
ReplyDelete