Make I be of service ? invite on the way.....
Make I be of service ? invite on the way.....
Originally shared by Paul Sierra
can either Anne Beuttenmüller Brian Rose or Brandon Badger get me an #ingress invite, please?
#ingresinvite
Originally shared by Paul Sierra
can either Anne Beuttenmüller Brian Rose or Brandon Badger get me an #ingress invite, please?
#ingresinvite
Man I'm getting so jealous I might have to remove you lol
ReplyDeleteYes! Viva la #Resistance ! Very much appreciated Joe Philley.
ReplyDeleteRichard Kraft check your mail
ReplyDeleteRichard Kraft You don't need an invite...the shaper virus has allready claimed your mind! ;) #enlightened Made me walk through town a hefty 25 km the last two days...
ReplyDeleteI got it thanks so much
ReplyDeleteI'm charging my battery and going out lol
ReplyDeleteRichard Kraft Take a battery pack and switch off the screensave mod :)
ReplyDeleteForget waiting pulled out the tablet and heading out
ReplyDelete