Ok, here is an unsolved clue: on Nov 23rd there was a video:...
Ok, here is an unsolved clue: on Nov 23rd there was a video: http://niantic.schlarp.com/investigation:videos#part_3_-_abductions
it led to this red plane-looking picture, a clue that is called Spomenik. It is a drawing of the sculpture on the right, it is located in Podgaric, Croatia. Created in 1967 by sculptor Dušan Džamonja, it's dedicated to the Revolution in Moslavina.. During the 1960s and 70s, thousands of monuments commemorating the Second World War called ‘Spomeniks’ were built throughout the former Yugoslavia; striking monumental sculptures, with an angular geometry echoing the shapes of flowers, crystals, and macro-views of viruses or DNA..
http://www.artificialowl.net/2008/10/abandoned-monument-by-sculptor-duan.html
or here:
http://www.urbanautica.com/post/1198921218/kempenaers-spomenik
Actually really enjoyed looking at the pictures of the sculptures from this area, haunting.
I can make out letters under the bottom of the circle at the center for sure I see: a 2 or Z and a "e" but can't make out the other letters. Maybe someone can take a look at this pic and we can work on this clue.
#ingress #resistance #enlightenment #ingressinvite #ingressclue #ingresspasscode

it led to this red plane-looking picture, a clue that is called Spomenik. It is a drawing of the sculpture on the right, it is located in Podgaric, Croatia. Created in 1967 by sculptor Dušan Džamonja, it's dedicated to the Revolution in Moslavina.. During the 1960s and 70s, thousands of monuments commemorating the Second World War called ‘Spomeniks’ were built throughout the former Yugoslavia; striking monumental sculptures, with an angular geometry echoing the shapes of flowers, crystals, and macro-views of viruses or DNA..
http://www.artificialowl.net/2008/10/abandoned-monument-by-sculptor-duan.html
or here:
http://www.urbanautica.com/post/1198921218/kempenaers-spomenik
Actually really enjoyed looking at the pictures of the sculptures from this area, haunting.
I can make out letters under the bottom of the circle at the center for sure I see: a 2 or Z and a "e" but can't make out the other letters. Maybe someone can take a look at this pic and we can work on this clue.
#ingress #resistance #enlightenment #ingressinvite #ingressclue #ingresspasscode

I think its M 2 8 ?
ReplyDeleteMe either, and I googled tons of other, more high-rez photos. It looks like just bends or folds in the squares that make up the circles.
ReplyDeleteLook closer under the cirkle..
ReplyDelete(Something) 7 6 maybe?
ReplyDeleteDifferent angle pic (http://goo.gl/rHcF0)
Regardless, very interesting artwork. Never seen it's kind before.
ReplyDeleteKind of looks like a tie fighter...lol.