Title


Comments

  1. Looks like the Resistance needs some help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooooo, were losing the percentage in the #resistance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have 5 portals relatively near me, but I do have one just about RIGHT next to my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll get it back. The headcrabs don't stand a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come and JOIN #Resistance   !!
    Let's fight together to save the humanity!!

    #ingress

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no portals for miles... I can't even play after completing the training :-/

    ReplyDelete
  7. THEY HAVE TAKEN THE CIVIC CENTER, I REPEAT THE ENLIGHTENED HAVE TAKEN THE CIVIC CENTER, GO GO GO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't worry, our time is coming.  them #Enlightened  will be too busy admiring their art and crap to see us get the drop on them!  be strong, agents... we must #Resist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same here Stephen Harris ... I'm gutted, I don't drive either so I'm stuffed. My wife won't drive me lol. Guess I'll have to wait and see if my portal sites gets activated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks