Well we can't have that! you keep us up to date and your invite is in route

Well we can't have that! you keep us up to date and your invite is in route
Originally shared by Sébastien Brouwers
Joe Philley #ingressinvite , really need an invite to set some of the war monuments safe from the englitement in my city
Anne Beuttenmüller Brandon Badger
thx
ReplyDeleteHey! I didn't get an invitation for that idea!? o.O ;)
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/u/0/106775154219888257161/posts/d8xJBCJazXY
aw didn't see your idea think it's mostly luck reposting seemed to work for me and making lots of them, also posting when you see ppl like Joe are online and active
ReplyDeleteI didn't want to allege that you stole my idea. I'm just sad that I wasn't honored with an invitation. Grabbed a public one quickly. Actually I'm on level 4 now. :) But I could use some activation codes for my friends. ;)
ReplyDeleteHehe :-) those public ones are just going to fast for me to type
ReplyDelete