Yes you are shaped ! take the invite and try and save yourself.

Yes you are shaped ! take the invite and try and save yourself.
Originally shared by Jason Lam (tesu)
This picture goes to show how we can rationally approach everything in our universe. It is not wise to prevent progress; #Enlightenment is the only true path to take. Now, if someone could send me an activation code, I could truly join the fight and make an impact with my fellow #Enlightened brothers and sisters.
And just because why not, here are the functions in the calculator that I calculated on paper:
Y1 = (tan(30)X-5)(X≥0)(X≤4.33)+(-tan(30)X-5)(X≥-4.33)(X<0)
Y2 = (-tan(30)X+5)(X≥0)(X≤4.33)+(tan(30)X+5)(X≥-4.33)(X<0)
Y3 = (-tan(30)X+3.5)(X≥0)(X≤3.031)+(tan(30)X+3.5)(X≥-3.031)(X<0)
Y4 = (tan(30)X-3.5)(X≥0)(X≤3.031)+(-tan(30)X-3.5)(X≥-3.031)(X<0)
Y5 = (-tan(60)X-2)(X≥-1.732)(X<0)+(tan(60)X-2)(X≥0)(X≤1.732)
Y6 = (X≥-1.732)(X≤1.732)
Y7 = (tan(30)X)(X≥-3.031)(X≤-2.031)+(tan(30)X)(X≥0)(X≤1.732)
Y8 = (-tan(30)X)(X≥-1.732)(X≤0)+(-tan(30)X)(X≥2.031)(X≤3.031)
(Some extra drawing with the pen tool on the calculator was used to make the vertical lines, since they can't be expressed as functions)
#ingress #ingressinvites #enlightened
Brandon Badger Joe Philley
Where do we submit our pics for this i wanna invite?
ReplyDeleteBe creative and persistent... Adding Joe Philley and #ingressinvite helps.... For others... I am still trying :)
ReplyDeleteFear
ReplyDelete--------------- = Death
Knowledge
Join the enlightenment