You have been shaped and it shows in your work, take your invite and save yourself.......Thank you for sharing.


You have been shaped and it shows in your work, take your invite and save yourself.......Thank you for sharing.

Originally shared by Jon Benson

What strange force inspired me to do this?  Joe Philley / Brandon Badger  perhaps you can help me discover more?   #ingress  Ingress 

(Apologies to those in my Ingress circle for the double post but I've re-shared this as Public since I'm not sure if they have to be or not.  Just in case that's what is stopping me actually getting an #ingressinvite .)

Comments

  1. Thank you Joe Philley it's most appreciated.  I was about to give up and go for a walk to the local park.  Now at least I can earn some XM while I'm at it.  :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks