You made a cool thing and have an invite on the way....Choose wisely
You made a cool thing and have an invite on the way....Choose wisely
Originally shared by Hooman F.
Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley Brandon Badger Brian Rose
I previously shared a post with you with a poster I made and said that I'm not a graphic designer and can't make cool stuff, but then I realized I'm an Engineer and Designed this for you guys in #SolidWorks , I bet #Ingress needs Engineers too! so Please send me an #ingressinvite



Originally shared by Hooman F.
Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley Brandon Badger Brian Rose
I previously shared a post with you with a poster I made and said that I'm not a graphic designer and can't make cool stuff, but then I realized I'm an Engineer and Designed this for you guys in #SolidWorks , I bet #Ingress needs Engineers too! so Please send me an #ingressinvite

Wow Thanks Joe Philley, you won't regret this ; ).
ReplyDeleteReally cool...!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks gianmaria mazzeo
ReplyDelete