An invite is on he way to save your day.


An invite is on he way to save your day.

Originally shared by Paul Toulouse

Oh I am such a mess
I need to play Ingress.
Once I play the game,
I won't be the same.

Oh, I will definitely fight
For an invite!

#ingress #ingressinvites Anne Beuttenmüller Brandon Badger Joe Philley Brian Rose

Comments

  1. Amazing job Paul Toulouse. And congrats with the invite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need invite live in a great los angeles location have awsome ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. need invite :) have beautifull star wars artwork

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cardiff, South Wales, UK has some amazing potential portals and a fantastic array of people awaiting their invites, I would really like to be one of those people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many players are there currently in South Wales, UK? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joe Philley , Still waiting for an invite code. My Convoy is ready to do some damages to those portals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there anywhere to check world wide numbers of ingress users?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog