That is for you to tell us.....Your invite is on the way. nice hunting


That is for you to tell us.....Your invite is on the way. nice hunting

Originally shared by Chris Nutt

Could this be the jet that crashed near Jarvis' home?

Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley Brandon Badger #ingress #ingressinviteplease #ingressinvite #ingressinvitesgiveaway #ingressresistance #enlightenedfaction #enlightenment #enlighteneddfw #enlightened

Comments

  1. Thank you Joe Philley ! Finally! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh...its chilly out, by Texas standards...I'd better get bundled up and ready, I can hardly wait for the invite to come through! Thank you Joe Philley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris Nutt where in Texas? I'm in San Antonio and yes by Texas standards it's chilly out. Congrats on the invite. I've been playing for about 3 weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. David Powell I'm in Dallas...and apparently the better half has left me to fend for myself this evening....I sure hope some of those portals are conveniently located near drinking establishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I plz have an invite for #ingress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slow your roll buddy, I haven't gotten mine yet. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. chris I send it out can you email me off my page please thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been waiting 2 months patiently for an invite to hit my email account. I just don't want to be the pain in the ass guy bugging you every minute for an invite. But hurry up already! Lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joe Philley Try checking your chat messages, I left my email address there. I tried to send an email but it said I'd reached my limit.....though, that's the first time I've ever sent an email through G+.....weird

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got it delite your message please

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow , so they exist beyond being stuck in the middle of a desert stuck in time and space!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title