The latest version of #FieldTripApp is here!


Originally shared by null

The latest version of #FieldTripApp  is here!

Now you can save your favorite Field Trip cards for later. Simply tap the flag button at the bottom of a card, and it will appear on the map and also be added to the favorites tab for you to revisit. 

You can also report wrong locations, images and problems directly to our team by pressing the wrench icon. This will help us ensure accuracy of content and provide the best user experience possible.

Happy FieldTripping everybody. Go ahead and update to the latest version!

Comments

  1. Been using it for a couple of months and I love how its lead me to new places around my town that I never knew existed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving this app.  I work in downtown LA and it nearly explodes every time I step outside my office with cool new facts about the buildings around me.  That abandoned building across the street?  Used to be the "swankiest hotel in LA" according to Charlie Chaplin.  Thanks FieldTrip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not available in UK but I side loaded it and it works really well actually, works with ingress too and shows portals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne brooks I'd like that too. The thing I want is a map with portals flagged up and notifications when they appear or change. Ingress Intel works fairly well on my phone (SGS3) but a sweet app would be sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still not available in the UK and even though I've submitted artwork and shared the pages I've still not got a code to play. So think I'm just going to give up now and delete the app, the codes dished out seem to be random regardless of how good or bad the submitted artwork is. Sorry looks like you'll be fighting this war without me. . :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris Gibson  Make sure your artwork submissions are truly public and #INGRESS as well as circle the main names in the Ingress/Google debacle. It's a beautiful feature on your phone that makes you feel intensely location conscious and active. When portals appear near your home you'll be lit urp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Field trip still not showing portals for me.  I have it set to the highest alert setting and everything else turned off except portal detection.  Not that big of a deal now since I have my area mapped out but it would be nice when I venture out of my territory.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do You have to it set for it ? sorry I have to ask .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spent many years dealing with the public with computers so I also got used to asking questions like that.  Yes, I turned the portal options on under the games tab.  I was at the McKinley Monument today and was standing next to a portal (4 of them in fact) and as far as field trip was concerned there was nothing there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same here, portal not showing at all, maybe I'm on the wrong team? Ahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog