This is what can happen when people work together, two of us did this in less then 6 hours with nothing more between...


This is what can happen when people work together, two of us did this in less then 6 hours with nothing more between us then level 3 resonators and a bunch of level two xm bursters, most of the portals you see where blue when we started, I used up almost my entire inventory fighting back the resistance the last several days when I hooked up with a player named beerhunter in the last hours... a new player but willing to do some damage.

I hope the fellow enlightened in Lancaster Pa see this and realize that the call to work together I have been making the last few days can reap rewards. We now have a dozen level 3 portals where before there was none. Hopefuly by the end of the weekend the rest of the map will shine green as emeralds

Comments

  1. That's the kind of stuff I like to see. The Detroit area enlightenment salutes you on your endeavors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like this more if the area was blue. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to join the team. I am here at brazil near subway faria lima, and has a lot of resistance. So the englights need help here. I´m ready and willing to help. #Ingressinvite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe what else can I do to recieve an invite ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sort of thing is what gets me very excited about games like Ingress. I love when the element of teamwork can make all the difference. Can't wait for my #ingressinvite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mother nature laying down a bunch of white, I want a nice green overlay #ingressinvite

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already have the app on my phone,its just asking for a code

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks