Unbridled creativity is a side effect documented by others influenced by Shapers


Unbridled creativity is a side effect documented by others influenced by Shapers

Originally shared by Peter Cummuskey

I thought I was done with Ingress after not receiving an #ingressinvite  for several weeks. Now I find myself constructing a mask. I can't see the point in it, but my behaviour appears to be affected by something I'm not able to perceive with my own eyes.

I'm interested in seeing where this leads, but I'm afraid that without any kind of protection, I'll be swept away by something I don't understand. More pics as the construction progresses.

Comments

  1. I can relate to him. I found myself outside in subzero temperatures drawing in the snow and i could not remember how i got their. I posted the resulting drawing but I have not been find the cure this...this " #ingressinvite " has not been found yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to Howard, the same thing happened to me.. I continue to see things and hear things that .. I cannot explain or replicate with my own sounds. So far no #ingressinvite   #ingress  has been found on my side ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. + Howard It's funny that you mention drawing in the snow. I just posted a pic of ingress logo with sprinkles on snow lol. I hope it works #ingressinviteplease

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound like human's hearts continuous crying :'(
    So sad but true because I'm waiting for #ingressinvite ,too. I understand that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to have an #ingressinvite but I feel like I cannot fight the Shapers alone. They are continously dropping new portals, I'm just unable to sustain myself on my own. I just need to be able to #invite the people above, as well as my friends to fight together! So... #ingressinviteplease !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks