Few people know of the early XM testing with the airline industry.This poor lady is really "stuck" and we put poles...

Few people know of the early XM testing with the airline industry.This poor lady is really "stuck" and we put poles under her so as to not frighten the general public.
We have a few around the country like this.So far you're the first to notice this.
Originally shared by Hazel C.
DC-8 in Los Angeles
Something is taking over my mind. I don't know why I thought this might be a #Niantic private jet, I couldn't help myself. Must resist. Must resist. I know really that it was given to the city by United Airlines.
(Love this: United Breaks Guitars)
For Artistic Google #artisticgoogle in California, curated by Jan McCartney Rob Robinson Chee Yow Jamal Masood
This is a digitally processed version of a Google Street View image which can be seen at http://goo.gl/maps/QWc2v
LOL!! I thought for a moment you were talking about me when you said this poor lady is stuck ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are one of the most "unstuck" people I know ;)
ReplyDeleteGoing to a meeting? Or are you already there?:P
ReplyDeleteIs it in Columboia?:P
ReplyDeleteNo that's Kate
ReplyDeleteWhere am I? Explain?
ReplyDelete