First 16 L8 Portals in Rome. A great day, a great team!

Originally shared by Marco “ThisIsMezza” Reducs

First 16 L8 Portals in Rome. A great day, a great team!
#ingress #ingressstory
DeCode Ingress Niantic Project Ingress Italia
Brandon Badger Brian Rose Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley
Stefano Cilla Andrea Ferendeles Emanuele Conti Andrea Girvasi Giuliano Vecchiarelli Pheudo Karl Morteo MezzaSegaREDUX Giacomo Gamba xCiCa






Comments

  1. I was looking at Rome earlier today as I am thinking of taking a trip there and I saw all those L8 portals and I was wondering why I hadn't heard about them anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go go gadget frequent flyer miles!

    You know, I was looking at Intel this morning a thought. It's about damn time I go see Rome.

    HappyStick
    L8 Seattle Resistance,
    Blue Heron Squadron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Stick Person You're welcome in Rome! But leave XMPs at home, ok? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the #8x8 !!!  Too bad you are all mind-controlled.

    We must always #Resist  

    -scootle / Ingress South Bay Area Resistance

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats guys.  that's awesome.  such a great place to play as well.  hope i can drop in there at some point to help out the enlightened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea Girvasi If I leave my XMPs at home, how will you know which bar to find me at?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Stick Person How can little, blue smurf with a big white hat and a huge white diaper walk unnoticed in Rome!? We will find you, no problems! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title