#ingress is epic.
Originally shared by Stephanie Barnard
#ingress is epic. I am really enjoying the augmented reality system. I think it is far more interesting then pursuing VR or 3D gaming. Exploring the city around me as well as having a chance to check out portals in cities I am visiting has been a lot of fun. I love watching the portals appear in my games screen and get a lovely thrill of excitement. I can't wait until there is a heads up display application, like for the google goggles and I can really get a feel for the AR platform. I chose the resistance and getting in touch with resistance member around me has opened up a lot of interaction, even further than normal MMO's allow.
I now have changed my route to work to coincide with my local portals and have found myself going out of my way to search for the locations of other portals in my areas. I live in a smaller town in Florida but a recent trip to Lansing Michigan (capital city) unlocked so many new enemy portals to hack.. and honestly made me jealous of those that get to start their games out in such a saturated area. I have finally worked my way up to level two and can't wait to get back home to reinforce my local portals.
I just recently learned you can submit for Portal sites and plan to make several suggestions about local interest spots in my home town. I am a long time gamer and Ingress has fulfilled a genre I have been long interested in. I can't wait to score #ingressinvites and get some of my friends involved. Already, when I am hanging out with people it isn't long until we have ingress loaded up on my phone and we are out chasing portals and following enemy link lines. I am looking forward to watching the game progress and future builds occur. Way to go #Niantic keep up the challenging work!!!
#ingress is epic. I am really enjoying the augmented reality system. I think it is far more interesting then pursuing VR or 3D gaming. Exploring the city around me as well as having a chance to check out portals in cities I am visiting has been a lot of fun. I love watching the portals appear in my games screen and get a lovely thrill of excitement. I can't wait until there is a heads up display application, like for the google goggles and I can really get a feel for the AR platform. I chose the resistance and getting in touch with resistance member around me has opened up a lot of interaction, even further than normal MMO's allow.
I now have changed my route to work to coincide with my local portals and have found myself going out of my way to search for the locations of other portals in my areas. I live in a smaller town in Florida but a recent trip to Lansing Michigan (capital city) unlocked so many new enemy portals to hack.. and honestly made me jealous of those that get to start their games out in such a saturated area. I have finally worked my way up to level two and can't wait to get back home to reinforce my local portals.
I just recently learned you can submit for Portal sites and plan to make several suggestions about local interest spots in my home town. I am a long time gamer and Ingress has fulfilled a genre I have been long interested in. I can't wait to score #ingressinvites and get some of my friends involved. Already, when I am hanging out with people it isn't long until we have ingress loaded up on my phone and we are out chasing portals and following enemy link lines. I am looking forward to watching the game progress and future builds occur. Way to go #Niantic keep up the challenging work!!!
Stephanie Barnard We love hearing this and please keep us up to date..We've sent you a message also.
ReplyDeleteThats how it starts! "Alter a route to work" next thing you know, your driving a carload of your buddies (all ingressors) out of town 2 hours to wage war on an enemy faction.... lol!
ReplyDeleteYes it just keeps getting better! I am almost to level 8 and i havent been the same since that fateful day in November! :-)
Viva La #ingress :-)
ReplyDeleteAustin Cates is right a bunch of us took a train ride to back up some resistance a few miles away
ReplyDeleteOh I'd love that..trains Andrew Bone
ReplyDeleteYou sound more and more like my dad every day, he's a bus, plane and train spotter/enthusiast. And use to work on busses
ReplyDeleteI'll take that as a complement Andrew Bone
ReplyDeleteIm becoming more like that everyday :-) the slower route sometimes yields more real life AP :-)
ReplyDeleteWas in no way an insult Joe Philley :-)
ReplyDeleteToo bad Niantic isn't doing anything about spooffers like Brandroid64 (L8 Resistance) who has been running rampant in California. He's so bad that even the Resistance (his own faction) have been calling him out on his behavior.
ReplyDeleteAny extra codes?
ReplyDeleteIngress sounds very interesting, I would like to join it! But how can I get an activation code? :)
ReplyDeleteJoe, can I be one of the lucky ones and get an #ingressinvite today??
ReplyDelete