I couldn't get into GIMP. I tried it for a while, trying to get used to it, and I just really didn't like it. That saddens me because I would really like to love a free image editor.
I totally agree, Alex Brown - 100%. GIMP really is impressive for free software, but (while I can't remember off the top of my head), it just didn't have some stuff that I need or I couldn't find said "stuff." Being a theatre lighting designer, a lot of my editing is different than most image editing.
hehe... I can't draw a straight line with a ruler... and I'm a freaking DESIGNER?! Ack. hehe In fact, right now (as we speak) I am designing the album cover props for Forever Plaid.
Though you know, something about double thread talk, as I am watching another thread atm, it makes my eyes droopy..like I want to curl up in a ball, or stretch or any other number of things, even sleep.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Awesome!
ReplyDeleteSoo bright, and...crowded
ReplyDeleteBleck
ReplyDeleteI couldn't get into GIMP. I tried it for a while, trying to get used to it, and I just really didn't like it. That saddens me because I would really like to love a free image editor.
ReplyDeleteGood software is hard to find when your not looking;)
ReplyDeleteMeh. I'm still using Photoshop which I love... but my version is SO OLD and there is no way I can afford anything from Adobe.
ReplyDeleteC3 is all I ever had
ReplyDeleteOr used really
ReplyDeleteUnless you count that rriot Google calls an editor:)
ReplyDeletePhotoshop is far better, of course, but for free software, Gimp is pretty impressive, IMHO
ReplyDeleteSorry I was letting my.cat out..what?
ReplyDelete1966..really weather? :-P
ReplyDeleteI totally agree, Alex Brown - 100%. GIMP really is impressive for free software, but (while I can't remember off the top of my head), it just didn't have some stuff that I need or I couldn't find said "stuff." Being a theatre lighting designer, a lot of my editing is different than most image editing.
ReplyDeleteI just fiddle with te thing really I suck at art
ReplyDeletehehe... I can't draw a straight line with a ruler... and I'm a freaking DESIGNER?! Ack. hehe
ReplyDeleteIn fact, right now (as we speak) I am designing the album cover props for Forever Plaid.
But wait..there's. More
ReplyDeleteHad to go talk about the weather
ReplyDeleteWhat do you do with a horse that won't stop running, I wonder.
ReplyDeleteNow..I should sleep.
ReplyDeleteWell... if the horse keeps running, at least you know it doesn't have colic.
ReplyDeleteYeah, at least ONE doesn't it's true.
ReplyDeleteOh I call my computer my horse...cause well..it IS a workhorse
ReplyDeleteand now it never sleeps.
ReplyDeleteIs it the horse or the rider that won't sleep?
ReplyDeleteBoth.
ReplyDeletehehehe
ReplyDeleteThough you know, something about double thread talk, as I am watching another thread atm, it makes my eyes droopy..like I want to curl up in a ball, or stretch or any other number of things, even sleep.
ReplyDeleteNice pic. I am dying to be part of this great plan and step into the light ;)
ReplyDelete#ingress
#ingressinvite
#ingressinviteplease
#nianticproject
Manda o Convite pra mim...
ReplyDeletefordhftm@gmail.com
#ingress
ReplyDelete