This is what it's all about, Congrats to a great set of Agents


This is what it's all about, Congrats to a great set of Agents

Originally shared by Nick Dumas (Garaxiel)

What a night. Started at 8pm and Elizabeth Ann and myself along with Jonathan Devine began a huge task. To get 2 players to L8

We drove all sorts of fast and furious. Hopped fences, ran out and around blocks. It was pure insanity. Finally in Dexter Michigan I got the big one, the lovely l8 notification. But we were not done. We kept pushing onward. But that part of the story is still going on. Elizabeth Ann will fill you in on her conquest later I'm sure.

Thank you Detroit enlightened. Cheering us on, giving us items, and all in all banding together to help us get to 8. We will not let you down with this achievement and our team only gets stronger. Thank you from the bottom of my gaming heart for making this game awesome, and this the best team bar none.

Oh, and because I can, Linda Besh congrats on your l8 status, but I beat you :-)

See you later to celebrate!

#ingress   #ingressenlightened   #L8   #ingressreport

Comments

  1. I hit L8 tonight too! Such a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 386,680 AP from level 8. I'm starting to feel the push now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure does.. but more importantly, do you see your cameo in the screenshot? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh shit, now I see what's up! Extra thanks Austin Brenneman .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been an L8 for a while now and I gotta say, it loses its luster after the initial feeling of accomplishment. A lot of 8s, me included, feel like most of the fun is over with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. David Cluck What's the highest level portal you can build as an L8 (just you alone)? I tried running it in a calculator and it looks like it's still L5 like a level 7 player (like myself) can build.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, L5 is the highest. I think it should be L6.. but I quite like the fact that the game forces coordination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. David Cluck I'm also L8 (enlightened Stockholm, Sweden) and i agree with you totally, have you thought anything about what could be done to motivate L8 players to push forward?
    I have, I think they should add some sort of bonus to portals that gets linked like a 1% boost in energy, and if a field is established a 2% increase in total energy (numbers and calculations could be tweaked, but you get the idea)
    Thus motivating L8 players to get around fortifying their teams portals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks