"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I quote MR Twain a lot :-)
ReplyDeletemy favourite:-"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."
ReplyDeletelove that one John Speight
ReplyDeleteMark Twain, smart man.
ReplyDeleteAint that the truth! Reshared....
ReplyDeleteJohn Speight i also like that one.
ReplyDeleteIf you are reading this join us at zdreamingworld.org - we filter low IQs
ReplyDeletebest statement ever,,,
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure whether I should mention that that comma should be a semicolon (or period) or not.
ReplyDeleteJeremiah Megel, you are right... Damn you MT
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of leveling, and experience, #ingressinvite much? lol
ReplyDeleteCan you send me an activation code, please?
ReplyDeletebodycanner@gmail.com
"the coldest winter I've ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"
ReplyDelete