Jacob Simons If you or anyone else has a spare code. I have been waiting patiently for a long time now waiting my turn for the email. But no luck and my friend is pressuring me to start playing since there is only a hand full of players in my small town. So any help getting a invite would be awesome Thanks
Hey Jacob Simons if by any chance you have a spare invite, it would be really kind of you to share it with me. From my town we are only few players that have the activation, many are impatient to join the world of ingress. Can't wait!! Have a great day everyone. #ingressinvite
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Francisco Gaxiola
ReplyDeleteHey Joe I have an invite anyone you know that wants it
ReplyDeleteJacob Simons
ReplyDeleteIf you or anyone else has a spare code. I have been waiting patiently for a long time now waiting my turn for the email. But no luck and my friend is pressuring me to start playing since there is only a hand full of players in my small town. So any help getting a invite would be awesome Thanks
Hey Jacob Simons if by any chance you have a spare invite, it would be really kind of you to share it with me.
ReplyDeleteFrom my town we are only few players that have the activation, many are impatient to join the world of ingress.
Can't wait!!
Have a great day everyone.
#ingressinvite
Hey Jacob Simons , I could really use that spare code. The whole of the UK is enlightened and I have not got my code so I can fight back!
ReplyDelete