Where is Tycho?


Originally shared by Johnathan Chung

Where is Tycho?

Through the windows of time, Tycho sees a future assembled from a fragmented past.

Image: Illustration from 1929 of Buck Rogers operating the control board of a remotely controlled "air ball" UAV.

______________________________
1 #ingressinvite included. Let us know in the comments below when you claim it.

nianticproject.com #tychosees   #whereistycho

Comments

  1. That looks like a panel from a Flash Gordon comic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, I was close but no #ingressinvite for me from Niantic Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe Philley not to sound ignorant but what is Tycho? The sphere that Buck is controlling looking towards the stars or the astronomer it was named for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its the artist who did the posters George West

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thanks Joe Philley I feel silly but that's good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont get it any help for the invite code? Pls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joe Philley I'm not sure how much of a fan you are of comics or artist's but I remember reading that Frank Frazetta once penned for Buck Rogers it was before his paintings became popular, but still notable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog