Wow sounds great can't wait!


Wow sounds great can't wait!

Originally shared by Evert Eckhardt

#the8team made 52 L8 portals in The Netherlands today. Story coming first thing tomorrow. Time for bed. Ingress Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley Brandon Badger  #ingress   #ingressreport

Comments

  1. Too bad it's all the wrong color. Looks like I'll have to book my flight soon to take that all out and throw some blue dye at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect shade of green just like what has covered my house since I started playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even get 8 of my friends together for a 12 hours never mind 8 people I hardly know. Social engineering level up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome guys. A BIG congratulations from the #Rome #enlightened

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Karl Morteo A link to the Google+ Event: https://plus.google.com/events/cedbm7a47jcdplvre4fmss7rrtc Where we posted pictures during the Operation #the8team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richard Petron Actually, we were even more than eight. There might be no plan B, but it never hurts to have backups. To account for any complications (and there were plenty) we secured two reserve L8 players and an additional vehicle. This also improved the ROI for the whole exercise. 

    Social engineering might've played a part, but communication and coordination with such a large team proved more difficult than we had imagined. Look forward to doing this again. We've done a 52P8 practice round, time for the real thing ... ;-)

    https://plus.google.com/106518479241050228896/posts/6oN8CjeRcAq

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog