Agent David Jardin buttercup has touched all of our hearts and the Lab just sent over something to complete your day.

Agent David Jardin buttercup has touched all of our hearts and the Lab just sent over something to complete your day....But I'm sorry the wife say's you can't go out until your done.
#nianticproject
Originally shared by David Jardin
As the the Blizzard of 2013 hit and 24 inches of snow fell, my daughter watched me scan the Ingress sites working for an invite. Today I shoveled my driveway, assisted two elderly neighbors, and cut a tree crossing my dead end road. Coming home exhausted, my little one made me an "Enlightened" sign, posted on our window, and made me smile. The only thing better than an invite (which I need!) is the love of my daughter. Thanks Buttercup! #ingress #ingressinvite #ingressinviteplease #ingressactivationcode +Anne Beuttenmüller +Brandon Badger +Joe Philley +Brian Rose
Awesome!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the best activation request I've seen.
ReplyDelete