Its 1500 now Culin Li - win and you pay for the 1500 explorer pack and get fit in NYC or LA. December when launched publicly who knows. I'd find the $$ or make me some #YOUTUBEMONEY if #IfHadGlass
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
If I knew I would have $1500 to spare I would make an #ifihadglass post. sigh
ReplyDelete#ifihadglass I would not trade it in for a set of #ingressinvites .
ReplyDeleteI saw that typo. #IfIHadGlass I would have recorded it.
ReplyDeleteglass will only end up costing 150-450 not 1.5k
ReplyDeleteIts 1500 now Culin Li - win and you pay for the 1500 explorer pack and get fit in NYC or LA. December when launched publicly who knows.
ReplyDeleteI'd find the $$ or make me some #YOUTUBEMONEY if #IfHadGlass