Great work agent Steve Alston the battle of Myrtle Beach will be a wake up call the the Enlightened in your...


Great work agent Steve Alston the battle of Myrtle Beach will be a wake up call the the Enlightened in your area.Give my best to your team.
#nianticproject   #ingress  

Originally shared by Steve Alston

My Fellow Enlightened members,

Here is some encouragement to all of you to keep going strong: Alphavirus, Eyepwnjoo, and myself (Ryogen) have coordinated these massive fields holding way over 20,000 Mind Units in Myrtle Beach, SC (and I'm too sleepy to calculate it). This also covers Red Hill, Forestbrook and Socastee. It took us a whole day of battling Resistance to make this. If you think this is nothing, then let me remind you that our war is 3 Enlightened versus 11 Resistance. We fell down a lot, but always brought ourselves back up.

Even though these fields will possibly die today, we take extreme pride into it. We will show mankind the value of the Shapers. If you want to follow us, please let me know. Keep your head up my Enlightened members and don't give up the fight. We all have a lot of work to do. With the next fields we plan to make, we would like to make them a huge impact for South Carolina.

Only WE will know when we want this to happen. 

#ingress   #enlightened   #myrtlebeach   #sc   #southcarolina  Ingress  #enlightenedencouragement  Joe Philley Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller

Comments

  1. Looking to Join your Faction would love an invite ;)
    #ingress
    #ingressinvite
    #ingressinviteplease

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one too. Dark_rapper1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel Matei Florescu George Joe Philley ....Joe, do you think I could get a couplea invites for recruitment.. lvl 7 Agent Blissphemous....(dabliss74@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed the whole point....its super sick we have hardcore people on our side that put forth the extra effort, I think if everyone did that, well to be honest, its an uphill battle right now, but if everyone did that on our side, by the time the hill crests and things start to go our way, its gonna be outta control...Great job Myrtle Beach!(My fondest memory of Myrtle Beach when i was a kid is when I learned somewhere that birds can't poop while flying, then my dad got crapped on by a seagull)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys, I'm a level 9 player currently in Rock hill SC. I'll be moving to Socastee in a little over a week and was trying to get ahold of the enlightened leaders down there to get added to the areas groupme and such...please get back with me with who I need to talk too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title