I can get you an invite but I sure don't want to be around when you test it.I also hope you guys have a plan for...

I can get you an invite but I sure don't want to be around when you test it.I also hope you guys have a plan for moving it across borders XM sets off all kinds of alarms,but you guys are smart you'll do just fine.I do see international hacking in your future.your code is in route
Originally shared by Jared Warsoff
Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley Brandon Badger Brian Rose Ingress I am part of a high school robotics team that competes internationally. We build robots that do something different each year, and this year, it shoots frisbees! Since I do the electrical components on it, I was wondering if maybe we could power our robot with XM. But I need an #ingressinvite to find out! How about a code for an aspiring engineer who loves technology? #ingress #ingressinviteplease
Hmm... He plays sax too. I don't know about this kid. Woodwind players are sketchy (brass player here). :P
ReplyDeleteDon't worry we will figure it out! Thank you so much, Joe!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I've been working on a special XM container to store the energy and keep it isolated from the outside ;)
Jeremy Ellwood ahahaha, which instrument do you play?
ReplyDeleteWould this be the F.I.R.S.T. program?
ReplyDelete2000 alumni here.
Jared Warsoff - In terms of brass, Trumpet and French Horn. But also piano, harmony vox, and hand percussion.
ReplyDeleteVery nice, I play tenor sax, bass, guitar, piano, hand percussion, harmonica, and voice
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I am in the FIRST Program Matt Lorence FRC Team 1676!
Oh and Joe Philley I'm actually going to study acoustical engineering and music next year in college
ReplyDeleteMy phone usually has full XM (10000), and enough high-level XMPs to level a small (green) town. It doesn't set off any alarms.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if the Ingress app somehow shields the XM and XM-based entities.