I see they have the midrats ready :)


I see they have the midrats ready :)

Comments

  1. In this case, resistance is futile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any one of those would be welcome to come and enlighten my afternoon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working for Google huh, cushty Joe Philley man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best lookin mid rats I've ever seen. Ours were usually a mystery food only the brave ate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I was waiting for someone who would know these were miles from Mid rats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joe Philley Is there any way to get in touch with you privately? Sacramento could really use your help, and I am unable to message you it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brian Puhl I just sent you a message.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks