International Dead Drop Day was a resounding success.


Originally shared by Verum Inveniri

International Dead Drop Day was a resounding success. Agents across the globe in 22 cities responded rapidly, cooperating to recover many of the cached assets and to share them with fellow agents.

We fight the unseen battle. Over the coming months, we hope to share with you the tools to combat the NIA. We will not back down. Are you prepared?

#deaddropday #Ingress

Comments

  1. Now how about some Enlightened-heavy documentation, instead of all this "Resistance" propaganda?? Equal time, Joe. The game is heavily biased to Resistance-themed documentation, tutorial missions, etc., it's no wonder the Enlightened are outnumbered on a global scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It started out Enlightened heavy,Most of the team are Enlightened.We really favor no side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think so,.i think it's the recent movies, books, etc. that make most people choose resistance

    ReplyDelete
  4. The entire tutorial intro talks about resisting NIA, even the entire color scheme makes you a blue player during the tutorial (even a 50/50 chance of being green would be great) ... also noticed the tutorial doesn't cover upgrading resonators or applying shields, will that be added for noobs after closed beta?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got to see a post of the drop found in Sacramento,CA  - pretty cool stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I've never thought of NIA as being all that Enlightened, myself- their actions seem to be much more anti-Shaper, or Shaper-exploitive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Leicestershire #Resistance took a bit of a battering after Dead Drop Day but we will be back. All these enemy portals gives us chance to collect AP during hacks and use our XM to recharge other Resistance portals. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ian Douglas I believe Niantic is technically the Resistance in the lore. We're using their scanner technology to fight the Shaper influence, but the enlightened among us have accepted the hacker's patch to let us work in support of the Shapers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol I think the resistance are so dominant (right now) because for what they are fighting against. Resistance is fighting change. They don't want somebody or something coming in and changing who they are or controlling what they do. Its quite interesting to watch...

    ReplyDelete
  10. how many of those 22 cities were in the US?  Looked to be around 2/3rds or 3/4 US based.  I can understand why, but perhaps  continent by continent events may be better in future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unfortunately I have not received a single key for this event. Ian Douglas We really favor no side - what Joe Philley says - Thats realy true!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Markus Weber are you part of Team Niantic as well then?  Awesome avatar :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. No Paul Brocklehurst look at my Foto Albums - its my Ingress Art. Can use every picture4free!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to be part of the enlightened, i welcome change. Nothing should stay the same for too long. Invite please :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did not receive my invitation.. Help, please?

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Age of Enlightenment was a cultural movement of intellectuals in the 17th and 18th centuries.  Its purpose was to reform society using reason, challenge ideas grounded in tradition and faith, and advance knowledge through the scientific method. It promoted science, skepticism and intellectual interchange and opposed superstition, intolerance and some abuses by church and state.   I choose to be one of the “new” Enlightened.  I vow to help mankind reach its true potential.  Invite me and I will uphold my promise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog