Jeffrey Fontecchio found this yesterday but could not put this out until now...He wanted to share the codes...

Jeffrey Fontecchio found this yesterday but could not put this out until now...He wanted to share the codes .....These are live,Congrats Jeff and thanks for sharing Please yell when you use the codes..thank you.
#nianticproject #ingress #deaddropday
Jeffrey Fontecchio way to go!
ReplyDeleteInvite codes or passcodes?
ReplyDeleteJulianne Starshi these VI dead drops are invite codes, afaik.
ReplyDeleteThese are from both sides of the Detroit crews
ReplyDeleteGo Detroit! :D
ReplyDeleteIm late too.... Get a code seems an impossible mission...:(
ReplyDeleteTekato we must keep the faith to get a code #ingressinvite
ReplyDelete3 months!!? So you deserve one code more than me. Hope you can get soon!! Keep in touch and let me know!!
ReplyDeleteTekato Hikari I'll give u 1 :3
ReplyDeleteYush, hold on lemme find it
ReplyDeleteGrats Tekato!!
ReplyDeleteIf you find another code for me let me know too :P
ReplyDeleteWe just sent one to Tekato Hikari
ReplyDeleteLol k~ and tekato, i shared a private post with u :3
ReplyDeleteDani Aza I'm sending one to you also from Ingress
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Joe and Julianne!!
ReplyDeleteWait, so which code did u use?~ u can give your spare one to someone else who'll join the resistance :D
ReplyDelete^^
ReplyDeleteWill be a pleasure join #Resistance :)
ReplyDeleteIm in!! Wow thanks a lot guys!!
ReplyDeleteTime to join #Resistance
ReplyDeleteglad i'm with the Detroit Resistance
ReplyDeleteJoseph Johnson :)
ReplyDeleteWill I ever found a #ingresscode in Florence? The #Enlightened are waiting for me
ReplyDeleteSeems like a great community. Hopefully I will be able to contribute soon. Congrats Tekato Hikari and Dani Aza!
ReplyDelete+taka to Hikari I know! I had to wait 3 days the longest three days of my life Lil.
ReplyDeleteWow, lot's of #IngressInvites going out in here. You guys are lucky, Congrats! I'll remain vigilant with my search for one.
ReplyDeleteEnlightened all the way!
ReplyDeleteFair enough :) I would fight for the Resistance.
ReplyDeleteLinda Besh ... actually Joseph Johnson was one of my ONLINE Raffle Code Winners :)(~
ReplyDeleteLinda Besh GASP, he must be a sneaky double agent! OFF with his head... hehe JK, I think his wife or friend needed one.... if I remember correctly :) Unless I've confused him with someone else....
ReplyDeleteCan i get an #ingress code for #india
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Marc Bush!
ReplyDeleteIs ingress live in India? I'm not sure....
ReplyDeleteSo like everything else in this world I need to be patient and wait till #Ingress opens for India
ReplyDeletedoesn't look like india is available :( at least nothing on intel
ReplyDeletepritam borkar It looks that way, yes.... Sorry :(
ReplyDeleteProphet Splatt I am a L*8 Resistance Fighter in Chattanooga Tn. Perhaps I can help.... what are you looking for?
ReplyDeleteLinda Besh yep won in the raffle when they had the hangout I gave the invite to a guy his wife wanted to play Ingress with him. :)
ReplyDeleteuhoh Austin Cates i'm dead meat Linda Besh going kill me LOL
ReplyDeletei want a code
ReplyDeleteIngress. :)
ReplyDeleteCan I have an activation code for ingress please? I requested the invite from the site but I don't receive already one... Thank You
ReplyDeleteProphet Splatt did you see my post to you yesterday ?
ReplyDelete