Johnathan Chung has once more shown why he's the go-to guy for answers.Now hes giving you a chance to show what you...


 Johnathan Chung  has once more shown why he's the go-to guy for answers.Now hes giving you a chance to show what you guys know.
 
Find your way over to the original post for all the action

#ingress   
#nianticproject  

Originally shared by Johnathan Chung

Ingress Invite Giveaway

I have 15 invites to give out to our supersleuths who follow the nianticproject.com storyline :)

Two ways to play:

Option 1: In the comments below, tell me a specific person's name or filming location explicitly mentioned in any of the Escape Scene storyboards. Once a name or location has been said, repeat answers and variations of the same answer will not be accepted (in other words, first come, first served!)

Edited comments will NOT be counted so that I can keep track of who said what first.

Option 2: In the comments below, tell us about your favorite part of the nianticproject.com storyline thus far, and your comment will be counted as an entry to a drawing (only 1 entry per person no matter how many times you comment). In approximately 32 hours, I will lock comments and then randomly pick 2 people who will receive 1 invite each.

Good luck!

#ingressinvite   #inviteingress   #nianticproject   #enlightened   #resistance

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, Joe.

    Matt Hesketh Chris Orlando Please comment on the original post :) I won't be keeping track of re-shares...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog