Kalene Nieves we can't help with travel bans but we can help with the wife's scanner.Your wife's activation code is...


Kalene Nieves we can't help with travel bans but we can help with the wife's scanner.Your wife's activation code is in route.

Originally shared by GreenSnow413 l

This is what we do in New England when we cant go out due to a travel ban. I could use an extra invite, my wife Jackeline Irizarry  is getting the Ingress bug but her scanner isn't activated.
  #ingressinvite   #ingressinviteformywifeplease   #enligtened
Joe Philley Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Brian Rose Ingress

Comments

  1. I got a tip for ya. Don't eat the green snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you. The wife is activated and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news. We need some more agents in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was gonna say someone should get that checked out by their urologist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title