Princess Juliana


 Princess Juliana

Comments

  1. The Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM Airport) has been voted the most stunning landing in the world by travel fans around the globe. (http://www.sxmairport.com/news-20130124-2.php)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the airport/landing strip on Gibraltar? Awesome sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could fly around to cool places. I'm working for the wrong company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was standing on that beach two weeks ago as planes were coming in.  Maho beach seems majestic... until you get sandblasted by a 747.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn you don't want to overshoot that runway...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that the one that blows you back into the water when a plane lands?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep. The bar to the right there has a board with arrival times of large jets for prime sand blasting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I'll give this one a shot on flight simple, not the real thing but as close as I will get.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a fun place to land,But I always worry about sand blasting people.We sucked a Frisbee coming in once :( not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like that one with my Flight Sim :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks