This is amazing I had to see it for myself ! Congrats on a job well done.


This is amazing I had to see it for myself ! Congrats on a job well done.
#nianticproject   #ingress  

Originally shared by Marco Bonechi

#enlightment   owns all of sicily, which has a shape perfect for fields.
I now know why we got the upper hand back.

Comments

  1. Dang! Hopefully all that green helps the wise guys see the light. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I applaud the efforts of the Enlightened, it would only take one portal falling to knock out almost the whole thing along with the Enlightened lead.
    If MU is truly all that matters, it will be won one MU at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. need to relink those to smaller fields and apply shields someone could easily come by and knock those out

    ReplyDelete
  4. The central portal is in a place very difficult to reach, so that is its defense.
    However, giant fields last only for glory, you know... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ty guys... We worked hard 2 weeks to create this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dominating. I wish it would be in Oldenburg, germany like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog