This was fast thinking :) Congrats guys on finding Verum Inveniri dead drop.
This was fast thinking :) Congrats guys on finding Verum Inveniri dead drop.
#ingress #nianticproject
Originally shared by Don Sherman (Rogue002)
I happened to be flying to dc for a conference and when I got off the plane and checked my g+ community I saw all of the locations for the dead drops. Much to my surprise one was in MD and pretty close! I checked the local comms but it didn't seem like anyone was going to go get it. I quickly engaged my team back home (Metro Detroit Enlightened) to find out addresses, train info, and directions. After a few calls to the library to verify times and such. I started walking and catching trains to get there. I missed getting there last night by 15 minutes so I went back to my hotel to adapt my plan. This morning I was up bright and early, I rented a car, got here before the library open, and waited. At 10AM, the doors opened, I went inside and followed the clue that my team found on local faction comms and I found the piece of paper.
Plane ticket...$330
Train tickets...$ 11.40
Rental car...$46.12
Breakfast while I waited outside for the library to open...$6.46
Total...393.98
Being in the right place at the right time (eventually) for the #enlightened and getting a dead drop in a completely different state....priceless!
I could not have completed this OP without the help of the entire Honey Badger Coalition thanks go to you all...what a great group to play with!
Thanks Nick Dumas Marc Bush Kevin Towell Elizabeth Ann Darryl Wattenberg Joe Casinelli Mark Bidinger and so many others....
Joe Philley Verum Inveniri #ingress #drop #niantic




#ingress #nianticproject
Originally shared by Don Sherman (Rogue002)
I happened to be flying to dc for a conference and when I got off the plane and checked my g+ community I saw all of the locations for the dead drops. Much to my surprise one was in MD and pretty close! I checked the local comms but it didn't seem like anyone was going to go get it. I quickly engaged my team back home (Metro Detroit Enlightened) to find out addresses, train info, and directions. After a few calls to the library to verify times and such. I started walking and catching trains to get there. I missed getting there last night by 15 minutes so I went back to my hotel to adapt my plan. This morning I was up bright and early, I rented a car, got here before the library open, and waited. At 10AM, the doors opened, I went inside and followed the clue that my team found on local faction comms and I found the piece of paper.
Plane ticket...$330
Train tickets...$ 11.40
Rental car...$46.12
Breakfast while I waited outside for the library to open...$6.46
Total...393.98
Being in the right place at the right time (eventually) for the #enlightened and getting a dead drop in a completely different state....priceless!
I could not have completed this OP without the help of the entire Honey Badger Coalition thanks go to you all...what a great group to play with!
Thanks Nick Dumas Marc Bush Kevin Towell Elizabeth Ann Darryl Wattenberg Joe Casinelli Mark Bidinger and so many others....
Joe Philley Verum Inveniri #ingress #drop #niantic




Aw, crap. Well at least EVIL SPIEZ didn't get it
ReplyDeletenext time can you just give me all that money?
ReplyDelete