Today is 100th day of Ingress.


Originally shared by Michal Balcer

Today is 100th day of Ingress. My girlfriend made this cake, hoping for an invite. Happy 100th day to Ingress and to all members from the Niantic Project Team!

Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley Brandon Badger 

#ingressinvite   #ingressinviteplease #ingress

Comments

  1. If she doesn't get an invite for this I'll gladly send her one.

    Edit: offer only applies to Michal Balcer's gf. Others need not ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the scoreboard.
    Enlightened is winning 1-0.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler Allen : ... if you get a piece of the cake in exchange? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cake. Oh and Happy Birthday Ingress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to receive an invitation on 100th day of ingress Happy 100th! everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it took me 100 days to hit level 8!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luke Shiras  - Don't feel bad.  I am still at level 5 because I ran out of freaking money so the only way I can play is with WiFi connection (due to phone cancellation).  :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same problem here Jeremy, unluckily only one portal in my town is close to an open wifi connection :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah.  I don't have any that are actually within range of stable open wifi.  Even the library ones are weak (which is partially my phone's shitty reception).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy crap. That is the same cake my wife Holly Cortes is making me for my 40th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could have an invite I've been waitin over almost a year now:'(

    ReplyDelete
  12. 100 days and I'm not even 7. Ugh. I need to play more and work leaa

    ReplyDelete
  13. a very nice cake i would like to have a pice but an #ingressinvite would do it as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog