We can help you help yourself but remember choose wisely.You invite is in route.
We can help you help yourself but remember choose wisely.You invite is in route.
#ingress #nianticproject
Originally shared by Mike Walker
I know there is a #ingress portal here. I just need a activation code to play with it #ingressinviteplease #ingressinvite
Ingress team, please help me :D

#ingress #nianticproject
Originally shared by Mike Walker
I know there is a #ingress portal here. I just need a activation code to play with it #ingressinviteplease #ingressinvite
Ingress team, please help me :D

Choose Wisely fellow Utahn, I have heard more than one resistance player complaining about how boring it is because of how many resist here. Live enlightened and have much more fun!
ReplyDeletebecome a sheep and fall in line with them. #vivalaresistance >:)
ReplyDeleteLess drama in Utah Resistance and a better group. We'll make sure you can fight the good fight well.
ReplyDeleteOnly Drama if you want in on it. There is this awesome little mute button that works wonders. I guess if you think hacking is the funnest part of the game then the resistance would be a good choice if you like to attack portals and do raids then I would go enlightened.
ReplyDeleteJake Thomas is just a little upset that the resistance is a well oiled machine because of the teamwork we have going on.
ReplyDeleteI'm a Utah native! Lived in St George most my life, recently relocated to Arizona, I would love some connections from home!
ReplyDelete