We Cowgirls just had a blast hanging out and geeking out on Ingress .

Originally shared by Cowgirl App!

We Cowgirls just had a blast hanging out and geeking out on Ingress .

Thank you to everyone who participated in the hangout!Anne Beuttenmüller Brian Rose and Brandon Badger from Niantic Project .

Thank you to Linda Besh and Valerie Wallace - 2 L8 players that joined us, as well as Ingress players Mara Mascaro Amanda Blain and Moritz Tolxdorff .

And a very special thank you, again to Stefan Hoth for being instrumental in helping us put this together - we couldn't have done it without you Stefan!

We've still got quite a few invites to give away. If you'd like one, please comment on this (the original) post and tell us why you would like an invite. (Comments such as "INVITE PLZ will be disregarded) Talk to us, really, and tell us why you want to play the game. Be creative, and inventive!!

Your Cowgirls,
Samantha Villenave and Pamela Poole
www.cowgirlapp.com

#ingress   #ingresshangout #nianticproject #ingressinvite   #cowgirlapp  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHuj4pEdFr4

Comments

  1. Why weren't you in the Hangout, Joe Philley ?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They wanted the good looking guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled across Ingress about a week ago when reading about augmented reality gaming. I'm in the Dallas, TX area and hope to join the Enlightened here. From their G+ page, it sounds like they are in need of active agents. I've grown up as a gamer and have always loved them, and this one is beyond intriguing!  (Also, I work in IT, so any excuse to spend more time outside is a great thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Russ Mullins , #Enlightened needs you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Todd Tabern , I'm on the Naintic Project site investigating the cork-board timeline. If the opportunity comes, I'll be ready.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He says all "Invite me PLEASE" will be ignored and one person tells the reason why he wants to join and everyone else says "invite me PLEASE" who do you think is going to get an invite

    Its in beta testing which means if you have an invite and are playing your supposed to find bugs and tell them so they can fix them plus any ideas you have and if you can't even put forth a small effort to explain why you want to play when he has asked for you to tell him because hes passing out invites then you don't need to play

    If you really want to play put forth an effort and try and stopping crying for everyone to give you everything

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Joe Philley but I figured you wouldn't go through the trouble of telling them why there not getting invites

    I hope Russ Mullins gets an invite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you watch Zachary Blubaugh the answer is there

    ReplyDelete
  9. No Joe Philley I didn't watch it
    I'm limited by the sound aspect

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read someone's notes but don't remember anything from there

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joe Philley listen my friend has got the game on his phone and i saw it and was really interested in it and really would like to play i know im probably not as important as anyone else here but i would love to play and take up this nice opportunity if u could invite me to the game that would be great! If not thats just something i will have to deal with but it would be really nice to start playin if u could help me out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog