Wow...my beanie is being shipped 2 hours from placing the order !
Wow...my beanie is being shipped 2 hours from placing the order !
Shipment Notification
Your order number ******* has shipped. The following items were shipped on February 21, 2013 via Fedex Ground.
#ingress #ingressbeanies #ingressgear
Shipment Notification
Your order number ******* has shipped. The following items were shipped on February 21, 2013 via Fedex Ground.
#ingress #ingressbeanies #ingressgear
Ingress Beanies?!
ReplyDeletePrash D, jupp, http://goo.gl/cTsSH
ReplyDeleteAnd socks I believe o_O
Yeah just saw it on the Google Store, that is highly tempting. But if I start getting ingress gears, I won't stop.
ReplyDeleteMy hoodie shipped real fast too Joe Philley . Those folks at google have their business together.
ReplyDeleteNow if it shipped 2 hours BEFORE the order.....shapers.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely shapers...
ReplyDeleteDan Burg I'm told they are working on that
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley ... How do you think you were drawn to the beanie in the first place... They aren't working on it... It's already here...
ReplyDelete