Be careful the hunter does not become the prey..We have sent you an invite to help you with this.


Be careful the hunter does not become the prey..We have sent you an invite to help you with this.

Originally shared by Rolf Hansen

While waiting for activation code I suddenly got an idea: most of the things I learn on the net about the "things" around us are based on visuals. Being a sound-oriented guy I thought it could be possible to tap in to the sound of the flow - and it is! Weeks of trial-and-error, modifying equipment, rewriting software and developing new concepts suddenly payed off! My gear began to detect high vibrations and energy. 

It was like a out-of-body experience when I heard the things in the world not visible or audible for the human senses. Now, I hear all!

This way I can prepare myself to join the Enlightened - they feel like family already!

#ingress   #ingressinvite   #ingressinviteplease   #ingressenlightened

Comments

  1. Have you tried making sense of the message at 805-3NIA-OPS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Sentelle its long. N lat. Coordinates

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know how that was decoded.  I recorded the message and a touch tone decoder only found one touch tone in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. David Sentelle its coordinates to CERN I believe they use particle accelerator to study the big bang and singularities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or is it the largest portal in the world, Level 16!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog