Congrats guys
Congrats guys
Originally shared by Jeff Klaus
Wichita finally enters the realm of L8 Portal farm with 17 portals from the Veterans Memorial to the Keeper of the Plains! After 2 weeks of scheduling, begging and pleading, the WAR team completed operation "Shut Jeff Up". Included were Wichita's only L8 Resistance players. These are the first L8 Portals in Wichita.
Drew Dauffenbach (drdrewdown)
Stacie Dauffenbach (staciedaisy)
Kelly Chitwood (BetaByte)
Justin Corbin (hautlle)
Todd L (XurtsDunnit)
Adam Smith (Subnetwerk)
Keith Moyer (SgtPepperKSU)
Jeff Klaus (billblack).
Also joining us was Cory Smith (KhaymanCAS), Ted Barnett (Drachen) and Chris Smythe (Volcano Taco).
#ingress #Wichita #resistance #vivalaresistance #FrogKillaz
Joe Philley Brandon Badger Ingress



Originally shared by Jeff Klaus
Wichita finally enters the realm of L8 Portal farm with 17 portals from the Veterans Memorial to the Keeper of the Plains! After 2 weeks of scheduling, begging and pleading, the WAR team completed operation "Shut Jeff Up". Included were Wichita's only L8 Resistance players. These are the first L8 Portals in Wichita.
Drew Dauffenbach (drdrewdown)
Stacie Dauffenbach (staciedaisy)
Kelly Chitwood (BetaByte)
Justin Corbin (hautlle)
Todd L (XurtsDunnit)
Adam Smith (Subnetwerk)
Keith Moyer (SgtPepperKSU)
Jeff Klaus (billblack).
Also joining us was Cory Smith (KhaymanCAS), Ted Barnett (Drachen) and Chris Smythe (Volcano Taco).
#ingress #Wichita #resistance #vivalaresistance #FrogKillaz
Joe Philley Brandon Badger Ingress



Thanks Joe!
ReplyDeleteyup thanks Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Sometimes not shutting up is the only way to get things done.
ReplyDeleteI begged them Chris Johnson . It was shameful.
ReplyDeleteLol, it was a great time. Thanks for your "inspiration", Jeff Klaus ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Guys from the Central Nebraska Resistance Group!
ReplyDeleteTrying to get in on this but still waiting on an invite :/. How long were you guys waiting to get in the beta and how long ago were you invited?
ReplyDeleteAnthony Moore a good place to start is by trying to contact your local Ingress players. Generally search for their G+ group.
ReplyDelete+Jeff Klaus I was unaware that others could get me in to the beta? I am hoping to get in before the end of school so My boys and I can ride our bikes around this summer and play.
ReplyDeleteSometimes codes are out there.
ReplyDeleteI'll keep that in mind Just posted on the main Ingress page hoping something comes of it.
ReplyDeleteAnthony Moore usually there is too much key begging there. Try and find a local group. Trust me.
ReplyDeleteYea I asked for Local players not for a key
ReplyDeleteMaybe I can start snapping shots of the " Hidden" works of art and stuff around town that I know about and have found on some of my rides. See if I cant draw some attention from the Ingress/Niantic team. Maybe even find them some new portal locations.
ReplyDelete